Educational Audiology Jobs
We’re searching for Audiologists to provide support to students in a school-based setting. As an EBS Audiologist, you will be working with individuals ranging from birth to 21 years of age to support the identification, intervention, and education of children with hearing loss. EBS prides itself on individualized services, so understanding the needs of each child on a one-on-one basis is very important. Excellent communication skills are also vital, as you will interact with students, parents, and educators on a daily basis.
- Supports the identification, intervention, and education of children with hearing loss
- Conducts audiological evaluations with infants, toddlers, and school-aged children
- Assesses and consults regarding auditory functioning and hearing technology (hearing aids, cochlear implants and hearing assistive technology) as applicable to the educational setting
- Educates and guides parents to intervention and educational resources
- Collaborates and communicates with education and community professionals working with deaf and hard of hearing students in the county
- Actual responsibilities may be defined according to the range of knowledge and skills and departmental needs.
- Public Schools
- Private Schools
- Charter Schools
- Cyber Schools
- Early Childhood
- Master’s Degree in Audiology, Doctorate is preferred
- State licensure and certifications
- Completion of graduate and clinical hours