Reading Specialist Jobs
EBS is passionate about making a difference for children, and we’re passionate about our reading specialists! We know that when you are successful, our children can be successful.
We are looking for reading specialists who want to provide engaging, motivating, and highly rewarding reading programs for students who are looking to advance their pre-literacy and literacy skills to become confident readers. Our goal is to help students, individually or in small groups, further develop their decoding and reading comprehension skills, and support them throughout the school year and beyond.
As an EBS Reading Specialist, you will work collaboratively with district leadership, principals, and other teachers to identify and implement effective strategies for student achievement through coaching, supporting, and guiding teachers in best practices for literacy instruction. You will have further responsibility of understanding and assisting in implementing current methodologies and effective instructional strategies.
- School (Public, Private, Charter, Cyber)
- Early Intervention
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of two years teaching experience
- A nationwide network of trained educational directors who are leaders in our field
- Dedicated licensure and certification department for support and reimbursement
- Resource library, professional allowance, and access to CEUs and customized trainings
- Options to move across the country and abroad, with relocation and housing assistance
- 24/7 support with Career Specialists committed to your advancement
- Exclusive apps and tools to help you improve services to students
"EBS provides the mentorship and support you need so you can spend more time and energy focusing on what's important - the kids! From resources, tools, applications, and testing materials, to access to professional development, EBS give you everything you need to change lives, including your own." —Kara Carwell
EBS offers customized salary packages for each individual employee. Salaries vary based on experience, education, employment setting, and location. Our Human Resources and Licensure Departments will make your career as effortless as possible. From relocation to licensure needs, our team works around the clock to provide you with the solutions you need.
EBS has many advantages of being a part of our team, including but not limited to:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Salaries
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Bonus Programs
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Nationwide Opportunities
- CF Mentorship Program
- Assessment Materials & Testing Kits
- Direct Deposit
- Regional Supervisors
- National Directors
- Local & National Support
- 24/7 Support
- Corporate Discounts
- Industry Expertise