Educational training: learning never stops.
EBS offers customized classroom consultation and training services that will empower your district to remain ahead of special education needs. Our team utilizes Implementation Science to effectively execute change. Some of our trainings include:
- Specialized programming: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and emotional/behavioral supports
- Co-teaching models
- Autism programming including TEACCH training
- Nonviolent crisis management and prevention
- Classroom management systems and strategies
- Prompting for independence
- Transition to adulthood best practices in the classroom
- Visual supports in the classroom: structured teaching
- Implementation of evidence-based practices into special programs
- Development of meaningful curriculum to meet each student's goals and objectives
- ABA training and implementation
EBS Children's Institute
We coordinate training and professional development on the latest research and cutting-edge techniques through our EBS Children's Institute centers. Our continuing education programs increase knowledge and strengthen clinical skills to meet the changing needs of the populations we serve. Our trainings are led by our distinguished team of directors who have received numerous awards and recognitions for their contributions to their respective fields. Passionate EBS professionals guest lecture in many University programs and provide presentations to parents, community organizations and school districts. Learn more about EBS Children's Institute.